Hi, I'm Michael R. Acosta. With over 9-years of experience in the finance industry, I have focused on helping others create better habits around managing their personal finances to increase the odds of achieving their personal goals.
My clients understand that their responsibility is to continue building their wealth and my responsibility is to help them protect it at all cost. I educate others through having compassion for where they are today and provide them with options on how to achieve their goals personally, professionally, and financially.
By focusing on what we can control today we are able to build an individualized strategy that is not dependent on uncontrollable factors or assumptions, allowing our clients to live the life they love and desire.
My wife Blair and I cherish spending time with family and friends and supporting our communities establishments. We are active members at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church in Lancaster, SC where I am a 4th degree member of the Knights of Columbus.
How I Can Help
- Federal & Private Student Loan Planning
- Accumulation Planning for H.E.N.R.Ys
- Cash Management & Budgeting
- Retirement Income Distribution Planning
- Intergenerational Wealth Planning
- Business Exit & Succession Planning
- Buy-Sell Agreement Funding Strategies
- Employee Retention Bonus Strategies
- Third-Party Lending Product Evaluation – “Asset Based Lending”
Guardian and PAS do not offer student loans to finance education nor do they offer legal to tax advice